#flowgres #project management #planning #communication
Any project is only as good as its implementation plan. How to prepare an effective project schedule?
In the Flowgres system, the project planning process is divided into the following stages:
• division of the project into tasks,
• if necessary, tasks are divided into subtasks,
• defining the estimated duration of the entire project,
• designation of the project team, appointing persons responsible for the implementation of tasks,
• defining the time needed to complete individual tasks.
The functionality of the gantt chart allows to add and modify task completion time visually, using the ability to create relationships between tasks.
The project prepared in this way may be submitted to the implementation phase.
The Flowgres management system allows for quick insight into the status of the project, checking whether its implementation takes place in accordance with the adopted schedule.
During the project implementation, tasks are supplemented with data. Flowgres allows you to guide and track the complete flow of information in one place. Internal communication within the designated project team and with the client is possible.
We invite you to familiarize yourself with the full functionality of the Flowgres system.